| < March >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bomnak in March is very cold at -12.5 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with intermittent snow. A feeble 11.2mm (0.4in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Bomnak are fine having an average of a detectable 6:44 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 11:46.
- There are approximately 4:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bomnak March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bomnak, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bomnak:
- Olekminsk, Russia - 807.1 kms (501.5 miles) NW
- Aldan, Russia - 483.4 kms (300.4 miles) NNW
- Cara, Russia - 704.6 kms (437.8 miles) WNW
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 343.4 kms (213.4 miles) NW
- Kalakan, Russia - 773.6 kms (480.7 miles) W
- Skovorodino, Russia - 327.3 kms (203.4 miles) WSW
- Mogoca, Russia - 602.8 kms (374.6 miles) W
- Nercinskij Zavod, Russia - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) WSW
- Blagovescensk, Russia - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) SSW
- Hailar, China - 872.5 kms (542.2 miles) SW
- Qiqihar, China - 885.3 kms (550.1 miles) SSW